Join Our Team
Not too small – you will get involved and exposed to challenging multi-disciplinary projects and opportunities for growth.
Not too big – you won’t feel like a number. You can get to know your co-workers on a personal and professional level.
We’re just the right size.
Duffield Associates is proud to offer a wide variety of benefits to our eligible employees. Each eligible employee receives a Benefit Contribution (enough to potentially cover 100% of a single employee’s medical coverage) to spend as they please on plans such as:
- 5 choices of medical plans
- Several choices of dental and vision insurance
- Ancillary benefits such as: Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Teledoc, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance
- Medical, Dependent Care and Commuter FSA’s
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- 401k and Roth 401k with company match of 50% of employee contribution up to 6%
- 8 paid holidays
- Minimum of 80 hours of vacation plus 40 hours of sick time for full-time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Professional Development
On the Fun Side
- Recreation Room with beverages on tap, espresso/cappuccino machine, pool table and video games
- On-site gym
- Community service events/activities
- Social events such as holiday parties, happy hours, BBQ’s, cook-off competitions and team building events
- Anniversary leave